Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Catalogs

It seems like I get a new catalog in the mail almost daily. I don't mind so much - the littles love them - especially Oaklee.  She always asks if she can have them. Then she looks at every page and enthusiastically announces "I want that for Christmas" or "Mom, show this to Santa for me!" yesterday was of her catalog announcements was "Oh daddy, I'm gonna get that for Christmas and everyone will be so excited about that!" She's so funny. She always ecited about every single thing in the catalog. (Except the "boring stuff" of course!)  She reads those catalogs all day long over and over until the fall completely apart and then she anxiously awaits the next time I'll give her a new one. 
Sidenote: Although she wants every single item in every single catalog, if you simply ask her what she wants for Christmas, she'll still answer "Chicken and Rocks."

No comments: