Friday, October 15, 2010

Night of Amazingness - and a Wee Bit of Hallucinating

Last night Jersi slept 8 hours straight! Yes, you read that correctly, my overly fussy baby who eats every three hours like clockwork, slept through the night, a complete 8 hours, from 10:30 until 6:30. CRAZY, I know, but true... however, as many mom's do when their newborn first sleeps through the night, I didn't sleep so well, as I kept checking to make sure she was okay... but it got a little more drastic than that - I dreamt or hallucinated or something, that she was somehow caught inder the love sac in my room and couldn't breathe, I woke up and moved toward the love sac to rescue her and then it finally dawned on me that there wasn't much logic to that idea... There were probably 10 or 11 or even 17 different times I woke up to check and double check on her. It was madness - and all the while my brain kept getting crazier and crazier. I love that she slept straight through - now hopefully she and I will both sleep through the night tonight.

No comments: