Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Froofinagle

Kamron is back in Wyoming this week. I hate him being gone - but it's so good for him to be able to get away for a while. It's also very healthy as it takes him out of his comfort zone to hafta stay with 3 or 4 other guys for the week.  It is also very good for him - cuz many nights they find themselves at the rec center playing racquetball or pool or ping pong or working out.
I absolutely love that man - life just isn't the same around here without him. For instance- I never hafta put the toilet seat down, the toilet paper is always faced the way I want it, there are no dirty socks to pick up from the floor, and I get to choose what to watch on tv. ha ha
But I've made a list of all the reasons I'd rather have him home. There may be many things on this list that don't make sense, as they are "inside jokes" if you will. BUT since this list is mostly for his benefit, I will list them anyways. (this list also contains things that may not be very recent, but he'll know what they are)
And with no further ado - here you go Mr Froofinagle!
(in no particular order...) (Prepare for a very long list)

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE:

*You are my Best Friend
*You make me laugh
*You are a professional at everything
*You always “let me” rub your feet and scratch your back
*You like to mock me
*You get frustrated with my lack of self confidence
*You have a serious U of U problem
*You hate onions, bananas, pudding and yogurt
*You’re one of the kids
* You smell good
*You’re an awesome dancer!
*You give me hilariously ridiculous looks sometimes
*You’re an awesome dad
*You squeeze me so tight you almost crack my rib cage
*My Birthday will now forever be June 26th
*You have selective listening
*You let me kiss you every morning before you leave for work
*You make up your own song lyrics (many of which include my name at weird moments)
*You introduce me as your secretary
*You tell me I’m heaven-sent (for taking care of the bills)
*You help old ladies up onto the bleachers at baseball games (2007)
*You were such good friends with the Archie Gubler (the Gube-meister)
*You do totally crazy stuff just to make me crack a smile
*You always hand everything to me – papers, garbage, everything – and you assume I will just take care of them
*You encourage me to go outside my comfort zone
*I always wanna be with you – even if it’s just a trip to the garbage can
*Even if we don’t always agree on stuff we find a way to work around it
*Your skin color makes mine look dead
*You didn’t know my last name for a long time
*Oaklee, Dayton, Jersi
*You are WAY old!!
*You do off the wall hilariously dumb stuff and then watch for my reaction
*You stop and help a bunch of teenagers get out of their car after they had rolled it
*”Abracadabra”
*If I ever call you ‘retarded’ you start to act that way on purpose
*You are my exact opposite
*The Incredible Hulk
*You love the rain
“If you don’t know, who knows?”
*You yell at pennies (2009)
*You give me a recap of your day at work
*Friday Night of Quest
*I’ve never been happier than I am with you
*You love my football catching skills
*You are a loving, peaceful, joyful man of light
*”what does ‘sure’ mean?”
*You wear socks with your sandals
*You absolutely crack me up
*You text me just to check in on me
*Sometimes you let me have my spot
*You can’t tell me you don’t enjoy a good toot now and then”
*Your night-time potty rituals
*You support me the best way you know how
*When I’m struggling – you make me laugh.
*”Picture me in Tights” (when I’m having a bad day)
*You fly out of your seat when watching football
*You call me when you’re having a rough day
*You drive everywhere we go
*”Fanny, Oh Faylicious-so delicious, OhFae, Fiona, Fiones, Fleesh, Hee-oh (or however you'd spell that) etc. etc. etc.”
*You create “pathways to heaven”
*You make caramel popcorn
*Yard Sales
*We watch shows together
*You smell good
*You’re Mr fix-it around here
*You don’t give up on me
*You believe in me
*You’re mine, forever.

1 comment:

Ara said...

This is really sweet. It makes me kinda jealous. :)