Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We took these pictures on Friday - cuz Tate and Kyndi were headed to Jeremy's house for the weekend...
Jersi as A bowl of spaghetti and meatballs (I made this costume myself - woohoo)
She pretty much hated her costume - cried and cried until I took it off - hence the binkie to get a decent picture
Mike Wazowski
Snow Fairy
A Bumble Bee Witch
I had her all convinced she wanted to be a bumble bee - and then one day she said she wanted to be a witch... "i thought you wanted to be a bumble bee?" "I do, a bumble bee witch!"
Skeleton (and he glows in the dark!!) (Pajamas I found at Walmart)
Basket of Laundry (made this one too!)

Mr Creepy man... more on him on a later post...
 In Spanish Fork, they do a Main Street trick or treat - where all the busniesses on main street have someone outside the building handing out candy. We took the Littles to trick or treat up and down Main. It was super crowded - but they got lots of treats. And it was fun to see all the fun costumes on all the kids.
Oaks and Tona ready to go
What I wore to Main Street (and to the store with Kamron later. - I think he was embarrassed to be seen with me.)
Here is Tate in his school parade (Kyndi didn't have school that day, it was kindergarten parent teacher conference day)
For Trick-or-Treating that night (after the Haunting Hailstorm died down and completely left 20 minutes later...) we only had the Littles, Tate and Kyndi were gone, Morrissa was with her friend, Tyson was with his friends getting the infamous box of dozen donuts (one of his friends houses gives away a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts to each kid! Crazy, I know!!) Kamron and I put on some make-shift costumes for the night...

I took those pictures of us and everytime I'd look at the screen to see the picture i'd taken I'd laugh cuz he's so hideous!  That's Kamron for you! I love it!
We only had 4 groups of trick-or-treaters. Probably due to weather.  And one group of little kids (with their mom driving them around) showed up at 10 PM!!

On friday for snack, the kids had these: 

Various viles of animals floating in juices.  There was a rat, a spider, a snake, a lizrd and a frog. Gross. But the kids loved them.  Here's Tyson with his lizard:
This is Dayton Completely exhausted after Main Street:
And Oaklee trying on one of our Halloween Wigs... with this wig she looks like she has Kyndi's hair!! Ha ha
Happy Halloween!!

PS Here is my cousin Jake's family in costume. I love it!!!
Magnus is 6 months old here I think.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you make most of the kids costumes? They are all so cute!

Stefanie said...

Hi Sarah! I made the laundry costume and the spaghetti costume. I also made the tutus that the two little girls are wearing. (Thanks)