Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Meet Mr Toaster

This is my Brave Little Toaster.

With me starting school up in Draper, we thought it totally illogical for me to commute in the suburban which gets 5 feet to the gallon... so we analyzed finances and decided it will actually save us money to have a car payment..  So, we got this beauty of a thing. It's a 2006 Scion xB (Scion is a product of Toyota so it'll last me a good long time) 
Kamron thinks it is super ugly, but agrees that the inside is nice.  I love it already.  It is a crazy sort of feeling to get into a car and turn the key without having to plead with it to start or to remain functional whilst in motion.  Such a nice feeling.
It's also nice not to have to put $100/week into the gas tank just to run errands!
Plus, it has a cd player - so I will now be frequenting the audio books at the library for my lengthy travels too and from school (any book suggestions?)
So, according to the Littles, we now have a "burban" and a "toaster" Fantastic!!
One flaw - no cruise control But all in all, I love it!

No comments: