Thursday, September 8, 2011

Splash

The Littles have been begging me to take them to the "water Park" (aka Splash Pad)  As it is rapidly getting colder I decided we'd better hurry and go.  So, a few days The Littles, Jersi and I ventured to the Splash Pad down the road...

Dayton of course dove right in and was soaked and running wild within seconds...


Oaklee got herself mildy wet and then opted to lay out and work on her tan...
Jersi wanted nothing to do with the water. I sat her near it, she backed up...



Soon though she couldn't resist wanting to touch the water with her hands.  She slowly inched closer and closer, but never could bring herself to get close enough to touch the actual fountain of water...

We were about ready to leave so I brought Jersi back to the bench with me, and before I could even blink, she took off back to the water as fast as her crawling legs would carry her...


 She splashed and squealed and splashed some more...

 Then she leaned her face right in for a drink!
So! With her sudden new love for the water, we stayed and played a little longer..

No comments: