Monday, September 19, 2011

This is What Happens...

...When I attend the horrendous BYU - Utah game with Samantha...

Our happy faces (apparently the very beginning of the game before things turned insanely ridiculous...)

(We never could decipher whose fingers are behind my head...I think they are too white to be Kamron's)
This here is supposed to be our sad faces... apparently I misunderstood and made a dead fish face instead! Hideous! (and completely hilarious)

Sad day in BYU history, 5 million turn overs resulting in a major blow out 54-10. And even worse that not only were my dad, Sam, and I there to witness the circus in person, but we brought Kamron (a Utah fan) along with us. Bad move.  ...I may start wearing red more often... okay, no I won't but maybe tomorrow I will. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

wow! You are a power blogger! So fun to see your family and hear all about what you are up to!