Monday, November 24, 2008

More things to be happy about...

My adventures this past week have got me once again turning to my list of 14,000 things to be happy about (see October post titled 14,000 things to be happy about). Here's a new list of things that make me happy...


* Employment
* Moms
* Mini happy face stickers
* Sly one year olds who hide handfuls of fruit loops in their footsie pajamas to eat later when mom's not looking
* Window shopping
* Hot Apple Cider
* Baby drool
* Babies with ears that poke out
* None of my neighbors have decorated for Christmas yet
* Disney
* Ritz Crackers
* Bajio
* Blogs
* Helathy kids
* Kaliedescopes
* Frizzy Hair
* Bookstores
* Baby Swings
* Animal Crackers
* Pictures
* My mom saves all the newspaper coupons for me every week
* Cocomotion machines (if you are not familiar with this I highly recommend looking into it)
* Digital clocks
* Phone calls from Park City
* Little girls slippers that are worn out on the bottom from being worn to the store too many times
* Fly Swatters and Oaklee learning how to use it
* I can sometimes turn on my music and block out the sound of "Dora Dora Dora the Explorer" from my mind
* Little girls that think their doll is a real baby
* Baby bracelets
* Bald babies
* Having a husband that can put nails in a wall and all the pictures line up perfectly without any sort of measurement
* Play Doh pieces all over my kitchen floor
* Snickers with coconut in them
* All my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped
* Secret Santa Elves that are keeping my children on their best behavior
* 3 year olds in tap dancing class
* Junior high dances
* Baby wipes
* Dvds that repeat on their own so I don't hafta push play every time the little ones say "we wanna watch it again"
* Games of peek-a-boo between sisters
* Jello
* String Cheese
* Love notes from your 10 year old
* Electric pencil sharpeners
* Baby potties are apparently the perfect hiding spot for your best treasures
* Pink Byu clothes so that when your team loses big its not as obvious who you were rooting for
* Notes written on the mirror
* Wood floors that are great for sliding on in socks
* Family Game hour
* 'Delete' buttons
* Hot Chocolate with marshmellows and whip cream
* Nap time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your lists of things like this. It really makes me start to think.

Rachel Banks said...

Man, how did you luck out with your neighbors? My crazy neighbors already have their lights up and everything...Love you Crystal!
Also, amen about the baby wipes. I think I would die without them.