Friday, November 7, 2008

Whats your blood type?

So I had my own 'Twilight' experience a few days ago. No I did not find some gorgeous local vampire. Nor did I embark on werewolf territory. No, I made my kids drink blood. Yes folks me, the mother of the year made them. Okay - so it never came down to using force. I made the suggestion and they all jumped at the chance (which isn't really saying much for Kyndi since she has been known in her life to eat cardboard, styrofoam, lotion and deoderant...)
So there they sat, bags of blood with an iv tube (needle removed of course) and everyone of them did it, and loved it. Most said it tasted like a jolly rancher or Kool-ade. Tyson said it tastes like chicken...




3 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

I'm struggling on how to respond to this post. I think I will get back to you later. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm struggling as well. Lol. What exactly was it? I can tell by the IV bag that it wasn't real blood. Lol.

Rachel Banks said...

It's later...still having a hard time.