Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Her best new trick


Kyndi has a serious problem. Her butt is too small and her legs are too long… this creates quite the dilemma for her pants.

Pants that are long enough are too big and pants that are skinny enough are too short. She’s 3 and can’t quite maneuver a belt. And I’d hate to have them too short as there seems to be no flooding around here lately. So now what?
Fortunately some smart person (probably a mom) came up with the idea of adjustable waist pants that have an elastic inside the waist with buttonholes in it – you pull it to tighten it and hook it on the button. It is all maintained inside the pants, and the outer pant still has a button and a zipper. Why didn’t they invent that sooner?
A few days ago I bought Kyndi new pants, size 3T, these are a bit long on her, but she can grow into them. Upon arriving home I adjusted all the new pants to fit her waist. Perfect.
This afternoon she was jumping on the trampoline right outside the sliding glass door. I could hear her shrieks of joy and the conversations she was having with the dogs while she performed various acrobatics for them. After about 10 minutes I thought I’d go to the window and sneak a peak of her ‘tricks’ without her knowing. WOW! Does she have an amazing trick! Everytime she jumps up her pants fall to her ankles. She lands, pulls them up and there they go down again. Apparently none of this was phasing her, and apparently I missed a pair when I was adjusting her new pants…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How freaking cute!!!

Rachel Banks said...

I love it!

Sam said...

Perhaps, this is the reason she is always falling