Thursday, November 13, 2008

new addiction

So I have a new addiction. (If you don't want to share in my addiction, stop reading now) There's this game on facebook - how big is your brain- it is so crazy!! It has all these mini games and then calculates your points to tell you your score. Its great because A. it keeps track of your highest score. B. it automatically knows your name and the names of your friends and C. it keeps track of where you measure up to your friends.
My addiction to the game is mostly because my two brothers play it too - and I have an overwhelming need to beat them. I beat James pretty quick, and then after a few tries beat Jonathan too but to my utter dismay, I found he was playing the same time as me and immediatly beat my high score.
I played for hours and still have not caught up, and not only that, James is now catching up with me! Its too much fun! And at times it gets so frustrating I almost wanna throw something at my computer.
Oh Its great.

5 comments:

Erin Macceo said...

I found someone I know! Woo Hoo!!
I have to say I Love your posts, they crack me up!!!

Rachel Banks said...

Stef, I thought that I would grow out of the "I wanna beat my brother stage". I have to say, I never have either. You go girl. Stick it to 'em!

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

Hmmm.. I'll have to jump on board and beat all of you punks! Anyway Stef, i think that idea of the "blog challenge" should be done. That would be great funness. We'll start right now, i wish for you to write a blog about lotion

Jonathan and Jen said...

Oh puh-lease Stef, you'll never come close.