Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cleaning Lady

So we hired a new cleaning lady… Her name is Oaklee. Actually, I switched up the chores around the house which left the hallway untouched so I assigned it to Oaklee and Dayton – and they clean it far better than anyone else, I swear it!! They’re so stinkin cute too! They loved doing it. (We’ll see how long that will last) They both did so well picking up the toys and garbage.. (the two of them love getting a Walmart bag and filling it with garbage). I told them both they did great, and when I came back to the hall a few minutes later, I found that Oaklee had pulled out the vacuum and was plugging it in. What a good girl! A few minutes later I heard her and Tona giggling and I found her vacuuming their hair. They’re just so cute and they did a fabulous job! They even came and got a wipe from me to wash the walls with. Fabulous!!

No comments: