Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here's the scoop..

Hello all - I really hate to do this to you - but I'm gonna make my blog private. Sorry - but there are a few creepies reading my blog and I just can't have that. So... email me at stefaniepete@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you an invite. Thank you for your understanding!! (And Granny, don't worry, my mom will help you out with this...)
...Once I get it private I have all kinds of fun things to post... Easter, funny things... Baby news... Birthday kids and pics... Fun stuff - send me your emails!! The sooner the better!!!
THANKS!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey I emailed you my wish to be invited...please let me know if you don't get it!

The Bartholomew's said...

I wish to read your blog if thats okay?? My email is tiffani_a_tasker@hotmail.com if ya need it!!

Kris said...

Hey
Kelly Gustafson likes to read your blog...Iam still trying to get her e-mail for ya....good for you and by the way...your blog was showing up through google...did I ever tell you that??