Friday, April 9, 2010

Tater - Bacon

Happy Birthday to Tate!! He turned 8 years old on the 8th and he said "this is the best day of my life!" Cute.

Tate is crazy brainy. - He is in the 2nd grade and while his classmates are busy trying to pass off addition and subtraction facts, he has passed off all his multiplication without anyone even teaching it to him. His smarts frighten me a bit... Maybe I should let him do my statistics homework for me!!

Tate is a very gracious and loving kid - he is always thankful for everything and loves to make everyone happy.

He is playing soccer again this year - he's had one game so far but I was not able to attend - so once I do, pictures will be taken and a post will be posted. (Let's just say for now, he's VERY good at being goalie...more on that later)

Tate is getting baptized on the first of May and he is thrilled to tell anyone who will listen. Pretty cute.

His favorite part of his birthday was that Kamron and I had the big Ultrasound that night... we found out the gender and then I wrote it on a piece of paper and wrapped it in a present for him to open and read to everyone. It was pretty fun for him. He thinks that made his day even more special.

Tate is all around awesome. We love him!! (oh, and Dayton's new word? "Tate!") Happy Birthday kiddo!!

No comments: