Friday, April 16, 2010

For the Love of a Minute...


Okay here are a couple Easter Posts... better late than never, right?

Spanish Fork has an annual East Egg Hunt at the sports park... it was set to start at 9 AM on Saturday morning (the day before Easter)... We arrived at 9:01 and had missed the entire thing - don't ask me how we showed up late, I could've sworn we left in plenty of time. It still boggles my brain, but we missed it nonetheless...As we hopped out of the car we heard the bell ring and everyone started racing for eggs. by the time we walked to the field it was done. What a horrible mother I am...
HOWEVER they were making an announcement that if you didn't get any eggs come to the front table and get some... so I took Tate, Kyndi and Oaklee to get some eggs. Tate and Kyndi got loaded up on Jolly Ranchers (we're talking like 50 of them each) (which they shared with Tyson and Morrissa I am sure...) and Oaklee got a bunch of eggs handed to her personally by a princess. Yes, you read that right, Miss Spanish Fork (crown, dress and all) gave her some eggs and that made her whole day!! Who needs a hunt when they get handed treats just for asking?! I think we'll do it that way every year!!


No comments: