Friday, April 16, 2010

Moe-ssa


Morrissa turned 12 on the 10th. I'm a bit delayed in her post due to the blog going private, but here it is..


She is a big 6th grader right now, all ready for 7th grade!


She's playing softball this year and so far I think she enjoys it. I think she was hoping to be on her friend's team and it didn't work out that way so she doesn't seem as enthused about it, but we're still in the practice mode - once games start up maybe she'll seem more into it.


Moe-ssa (that's what Oaklee calls her) is always at her friends' houses. If a weekend comes that we actually ddon't allow her to go to a sleepover or some big girls night out thingy-ma-bopper she gets all sorts of upset -> I think sometimes she thinks she lives at Addie's, Nikol's, or Jessies's!!


Morrissa is a good mom. Yes, you read that right. Good mom. She has the baby's up most mornings while she is getting ready for school - she gets them breakfast for me before I'm even awake half the time! When Oaklee cries in the night - alot of times lately she just crawls into bed with Morrissa to sleep and Morrissa lets her. She's also great at fixing lunches for her dad and babysitting when I have to be working or schooling or whatever. She also does grest at making sure Oaklee and Kyndi get bathed every night when I'm not around. She's great! I think we'll keep her!

We love you Morrissa! Happy Birthday (a wee bit late)

No comments: