Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh So Tricky...

So for a VERY long time, Tyson has been begging for an iPod Touch. Maybe “begging” isn’t the correct term – but “iPod Touch” is mentioned by his voice at least twice a day (for about the past year and a half) – From the beginning we encouraged him to save his money – which he did. Sadly though he only gets money at his birthday – and even sadder this past fall he had to pay half of his football expenses… That depleted the $100 he had managed to save towards his iPod.  Sad. And of course when he wrote me a Christmas list last month, the iPod Touch was at the top of his list. He knows that is far out of our price range. Second on his list was a guitar. Here’s a picture of the present I recently wrapped for him:
Yes, I'm sware I used two different wrapping paper types...
Here’s where the trickiness comes into play. Inside this gift, in the very bottom is an iPod Touch. Yep. No Guitar at all.  We found a way to get one for him and I am so Excited!! I cannot wait for the speculation to start - and even more, I cannot wait for his reaction Christmas morning.

No comments: