Friday, November 5, 2010

Overheard

Oaklee: Mom, after breakfast can we have a treat?
Me: No
Oaklee (to Dayton): She's mean
Dayton: She mean
Oaklee: No, she's not. She's just a little bit mean.

Dayton and Oaklee were having an all out fight in their room... i am certain if they weren't already hitting eachother then it would be happening very soon. As I walked towards their room, this is what I heard "Dayton stop I have a owie!" Then Dayton replied (in his 'I'm so sorry' voice)"Oh, you have a owie?"

Another time when they were fighting, I overheard Oaklee say "Dayton don't hit me k? Cuz I'm not gonna hit you k?" "Okay" and that was the end of their fighting.

Jersi was in her swing crying and ABBA's Dancing Queen song was playing. Oaklee picked up the microphone and sang along "Ham and Cheese" are apparently the real lyrics, Not "Dancing Queen"

No comments: