Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sounds of the Night

Last night Jersi had a rough night – we were up at 1:30 (AM) and I never went back to bed.  She finally restlessly fell asleep for a bit around 4 – And I chose to just continue rocking her in the chair while snuggling her tight so as not to chance waking her with any movement to put her down. Right now I really hate the loss of sleep BUT I know there will come a day that I will truly miss snuggling my babies… so for now I will enjoy it while it lasts (or at least try.)
I did learn that there are many sounds of the night… The Wii disc spinning –The  heater kicking on – Kamron Snoring – Jersi snoring too – Morrissa’s bed creaking – Dayton and Oaklee both crying out in their sleep – cars outside the window driving on a very icy-chunky road – and Jersi’s binkie making squeaky noises as she sucks in and out.  I kinda enjoyed the calmeness of the night.

No comments: