Monday, December 6, 2010

Dead End

Kamron got laid off yesterday... The whole company is pretty much gone. They kept 6 workers to finish one job which means roughly 12 or more are gone. When Kamron started there he was told they only had enough work for him to be with them for about 6 weeks - that was over a year ago, so we are very thankful for all that time. Sadly construction is suffering huge in this economy - then add in winter time and it's a total doozy.
My heart goes out to the poor owner who had to make the decision to lay off all these men right before Christmas. How hard would that be? Glad I'm not him.  So our journey once again took a sharp turn (its taken far too many sharp turns lately) Lets see where life takes us now!
The Good news?
I now get a 1 hour nap every morning and when I have errands to run, I get to leave all the kiddos with him, and it makes it so much faster!

1 comment:

Ara said...

Oh dear...I'm sorry to hear that. I love your positive attitude though. If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.