Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Don't Run Well

So Kamron and I have taken up running. Everydy when the kids get home we've decided is a good time to go run the track at the highschool. What I have learned: I don't run well. I can barely run one full lap and then I hafta stop and walk half a lap before I can even think of running again! I am fr too outta shape for this. Blah! Out of 4 laps around I can only get about 2 to 2.5 depending on the day.  It hurts my throat to run so much - it's not so much my legs as it is my throat. It's like my throat swells up and starts closing off. weird but true.  Kamron can run about 3 out of the 4 laps - 2 in a row and then he works another one in there.  Hopefully we get better at this as time goes by, cuz right now, I hate the very idea of running.  (Side note: I did score some really sweet Nike shoes to run in for $6 at the D.I.) (Fabulous)

2 comments:

T.A.T.I Crew said...

Hi cute girl! Amy here. You know, that crazy chick you knew in High School?

Anyway, I have a recommendation for your running peril. It's a running program that changed my life. No joke.

It's called 'Couch to 5K'. It rocks. Look it up. It basically takes you from doing nothing to running a 5K in 9 weeks.

Really. Look it up. Now. Don't wait. Google it.

You're welcome.

Ara said...

Keep it up girl! If I can learn to love running, so can you! Slow & steady wins the race. :) You'll get to a point where you absolutely LOVE it.