Friday, December 3, 2010

Tales of a 4th Grade Opera

I attended Tate's Opera last night - Boy was it fun.  His class' Opera was about different animals who didn't get along, and finally the Cranes saved the day and convinced them that it would be good to play with animals unlike themselves. (Actually it was quite difficult to gather this information from watching and listening to the funny songs they sang - thank goodness for pamphletty things that gave us a summary of each class' opera. (yes, I got to sit through more than just his opera...there were three opera's in all - each lasting a delightful average of 15 minutes a piece)
Tate played the part of a Desert Tortoise. He was super cute.




 Here's Dayton enjoying the show with me - he thought it was fantastic!! I only brought him and Kyndi along.


Three cheers for 4th grade Operas!! Next week I get to go to Kyndi's Kindergarten Christmas program!!

No comments: