Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kyndi Loo-Hoo

Little Kyndi Loo-hoo just turned 6! What??!! Seriously? Wow. (okay so it was a few weeks back - and I'm seriously behind - but life still travels far too rapidly for me to keep up!!)
This first picture my sister Sam took of Oaks enjoying Kyndi's new present (a vanity) every bit as much as Kyndi is...
She's thrilled with her vanity and therefore I am thrilled with this purchase!!
For a long time Kyndi has begged to go to a nail salon just to get her fingernails painted. Morrissa paints her nails all the time - but in the mmind of a small girl - a nail salon is royal treatment. Her nails turned out super cute (and for $7.00 I will do this for her every birthday!)  ...She did however have every speck of the polish off her hands within roughly 27.3 hours....

Let us see if I can come up with some fun Kyndi stuff to tell you about. 
*Kyndi is loving every bit of the Kyndi-garten experience. She is currently on reading level C which according to her teacher os a first grade reading level - Go Kyndi!!
*Kyndi loves all things arts and crafts - she is always making creations of all sorts.
*I love love love her sound spelling - my latest favorite is -penwins- (penguins)
*Kyndi is still quite the clutsy girl - she can fall over whilst merely standing still.
*I'm not sure if her hair will ever outgrow this sad maniac-like state of being that it has been in since birth. Her hair is naturally frizzy and completely absurd. We can do it completely gorgeously and within 5 minutes it looks like she just rolled out of a light socket. Poor girl.
*Her favorite colors are pink and purple and she loves flamingos.
*She's by far my most favorite Kyndi I ever had before.

At age 2:
 Now:

1 comment:

Jonan said...

Oh how I love-love-love that pretty little Kyndi-Lou-Who!!