Friday, August 24, 2012

Fishing with Jonathan and Anna

Kamron, Aspen, The Littles, and I got a chance to take Jonathan and Anna fishing whist they ere living out this way for the month of August.  It was a lot of fun.  

Jonathan:
 Oaks figuring out how to bait her fishing pole
 Kamron doing his thing:
 Anna was a little frightened by the great outdoors..rocks, sticks, hills, dirt...
 She's very upset that her dad wanted her to walk down the hill instead of being carried
 I love this picture
 Oaklee started coming down the hill towards them, this frightened Anna a bit
 Then she was a bit upset that Oaks got too close

 Dayton found a big stick
 Oaks fishing

 Dayton's turn
 Where's Oaklee? 
 Now where is she? I promise her face is in this picture
 Oaks dropped her other shoe down into the rocks
 Dayton to the rescue!!

 Aspen loved Anna a little too much for her liking
 Now they're better friends
 Anna and a caterpillar


 She loved the ants! 
 She taught me how to put my hand into the pile of ants

 My turn!



 My camera is capable of amazing pictures!!

 Anna found a fun game throwing sticks to Aspen

I miss them.  We had a good time.

1 comment:

Sharli said...

How is that Anna girl terrified of everything but will just stick her hand in ants and not care about a giant caterpillar?
PS, I found Oaklee hidden in the rocks.