Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Whole Kit n Caboodle

My grandma decided that with all the cousins in town a few weekends ago, it'd be a fantastic time for a famiy picture.  I somehow managed to get all the kidlets dressed and hair done, and up to the Eldredge Manor (Bountiful) without them looking too shabby.
Getting this many little kids (my kids, plus all the nieces, nephews and cousins) arranged and smiling is a chore - but the Jeff and Kelly team is amazing and they did pretty dang good, and all in under an hour!!!  (It is actually Jeff Haslam and his wife, and they are seriously fantastic.  I believe his company is called Jeff Haslam Photography.  You should totally google him! - or, here you go: www.jhaslamphotography.com)

All the cousins and spouses (Except James, Tyrel, and Samantha don't have spouses...)
 All grandkids and great-grandkids with Grandma and Alvin
 

  Everyone but Penney...

   All the Great-grandkids

  The cousins
 Everyone but Penney again...

Sharli's cute little family
Me and the Sexy Beast (bald version)
 My cousin Jake and his family (AnnMarie, Magnus and baby Clive)
 Jonathan's family (Jen, Anna and Jonah)
 Oaks, Dayton, Kyndi

 My mom and dad with all the kids, spouses and grandkids

I really wish I had done one of just my family - and I also really wish we had done one of just my siblings...

2 comments:

Justin-Megan said...

Magnus, not Hyde, Silly work-a-holic

Sharli said...

Oh wow, I didn't even catch that. Way to not know anyone's names Stef. It's like you have 7 kid's names to keep track of on your own.