Sunday, August 5, 2012

Middle of the Night Cartoons

I woke up around midnight to blood curdling screams.  It was Jersi.  She was awake in a total panic.  Her screaming went on and on even after I picked her up the screaming continued. I tried rocking her, nope.  Tried singing, nope.  Thought cartoons would put her back to sleep - completely backfired on me.  Next I thought perhaps if I laid next to her and pretended to go to be asleep then maybe she'd see it isn't play time and then fall asleep - completely backfired again - although, she did pat my face a few times, rub my cheek, lean down and kiss my cheek, then go back to watching her shows. So super cute!
This lady was wide awake!!



Three hours later she finally asked to go back to bed. Finally!  Sheesh!  I hope there aren't more nights like this any time soon!

No comments: