Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wicked!!!!!!!!!!

My parents got me tickets to Wicked for my birthday...  I have been waiting to see this show FOREVER!  I have no clue what lengths my mom went to get me tickets, but she got them!!

After a long day of school...a short accidental spontaneous nap...and dinner at Olive Garden... we headed to the Capitol Theater!  (Finally!!)
Me in the car on the way...

 This man was playing the bagpipes for us.  We listened for a while as Kamron loves bagpipes

 Not only would Kamron not smile, he did his best to be a creature... what a dork.  (My hair looks so gross here, but it was really cute in real life)
Before the show...
 Then I broke all the rules and took pictures (without a flash) during the show...





 Best show ever!! I loved the story line - I loved the hilariousness - I loved all of it!  Kamron gave it 8 out of 10 stars - that's pretty good!!  He still likes Phantom of the Opera better - but he liked Wicked.  I LOVE Wicked.  I LOVE Aida too - not sure which I love more - but one thing is for sure: I NEED to see it again!!!  It's playing in Seattle in October... I need to find a way to be there. :)

No comments: