Monday, August 13, 2012

Tyson and Morrissa's Turn

(With a little help from Tate)

It was Tyson and Morrissa's turn to go waterskiing with my parents today.  They spent the night there last night (After Jersi's party) - only one slight glitch... Tyson suddenly got uncomfortable being there by theirselves and asked if Tate could please stay too... after some brief rearranging, Tate stayed too.

Here is some fun in pictures:

Tyson on the wakeboard

 Tate on skiis




 Nice face Morsissa!!

 Tyson on skiis








 Here's some random waterski adventures from the rest of my family's days of skiing...

James
Sam and Atticus
 My awesome mom
 Isn't he freakin adorable???
 My dad's still got it after all these years!
 Sam can ski one-handed!

 See?
 Atticus chillin under the dashboard of the boat
 James shows off...(I'm surprised Tyson didn't strike this pose while skiing)
 He deserves to show off

No comments: