Sunday, May 2, 2010

And Now When I Am Baptized

Tate got baptized this past Saturday (May 1st). He's so cute. He plugged his nose during the entire prayer prior to being dunked in the water. Once he was submerged in the water he kicked his little toesies in the water...he says its because they were floating to the top.
He had tons of people there... And I'll type them all here for his memory's sake. Grandpa Mayfield (and his wife Shay), Aunt Denise and her family, Aunt Michelle and her family, Uncle Chad and his family (this includes a 22 month old little girl and twins that are about 6 months old... whoa!!), Old Grandma Mayfield (that's what they call her), - Grandma Stella and Alvin, Granny, Grandma and Grandpa, Sharli and Dan, Of course me, Kamron, Tyson, Morrissa, Kyndi, Oaklee, and Dayton. Also, Kimmi and Grandma Bo. Tate was absolutely beaming and oh-so-cute-as-ever!! Jeremy baptized and confirmed him. Grandpa gave a talk, and so did Grandma Shay. Sharli and Denise gave prayers and Grandma led the music.
I was in such a rush I left my camera in the car - but Sharli got pictures and as soon as I get those from her, I will add them to this post.
...And here they are... (He needed a serious haircut!!)


No comments: