Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Will Survive

So I did it. I suvived day 1 of operation over-doing-it. It's been a hectic day, and I really don't know wheere I can factor in such things as laundry, cooking dinner, etc... but I think I'll be okay. My classes seem simple enough to be able to keep up - it's just the schedule that's boggling my brain.. I go to school from 8:30 to 12:30 (the 3 littles go to daycare at the school) - then I immediatly get Kyndi to preschool (who has switched to afternoon preschool to accomodate my schooling) - then home to let the babies nap and get a few things donw before the older kids get home... Go get Kyndi at 3:45. Come home start dinner, get kids off to their various sporting events, then head to class from 5:40 to 7:20. Bleh. Come home get everyone bathed and to bed. Do my homework, go to bed.
What a day!
I'm hoping as the next week or so progresses I'll be able to adjust and better balance my schedule. I'm feeling good about my classes so far. (In fact I already got 7 assignments and one quiz done for my online class, plus my homework for all my classes from today - Woot!!)
Just thought I'd give an update whilst watching Biggest Loser with Kamron. Bring on tomorrow!

*As a side note completely off topic - my legs are now the texture of an alligator!! Yikes! Let me tell you how sexy I'll be in shorts this summer! Yikes (again)

1 comment:

Ara said...

Wow!!! You are superwoman!!! Way to go!