Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello Again, Hello

So with me going back to school, some of my classes are during the daytime which means my littles have to go to daycare. Do not fret over this though... Uvu has a daycare that costs me only $1/hour (per child) and they serve them a lovely morning snack as well as a full lunch while they are there... The way I see it - it saves me $$ on both breakfast and lunch - so in the end it's really costing me nothing for them to be there - plus, they LOVE it!! Okay so Kyndi and Oaklee do... Dayton, not so much.

They went for the first time this past wednesday. Both girls were a wee bit nervous but went in to their individual classes. (Oaklee took the teachers hand and just kind of clung to her for a bit - but I was told she had a great day and played really well with everyone else) Dayton... he was a different story entirely... He's a 'momma's boy' anyway. He always has to be where-ever I am... I took him to his class where they had a whole bin of balls and his eyes lit up - until he realized I would be leaving him there... then his eyes got huge and filled with tears and his little lip quivered (absolutely breaking my heart) he cried. Good and loud. Poor little guy. He was done crying before I even left the building though, so that's good!

When I returned to get them - Kyndi and Oaklee were doing great and then we went to get Dayton. I found him rocking in a tiny rocking chair enjoying himself watching the other kids... as soon as he saw me though he immediatly began to run and cry simultaneoulsy. What a cute little muffin!

I really enjoy that daycare. It is fabulous. I kinda feel bad having to pull them out of it when my block ends... maybe they can go again in the fall...

Ever since I picked them up, Oaklee has been begging to go back to school again. She loves it! So today they got to go back - Oaklee practically ran into her classroom - she forgot I even existed - and Dayton... worse than before - he had a total freak out session. And was still crying when I left the building almost 10 minutes later. Oh dear.

No comments: