Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother Dear I Love You So...

Mothers day morning I woke up around 9 and started working on some of my homework... at roughly 11, Kamron woke up and went downstairs. Soon he arrived back up in our room with breakfast for me (I was still sitting on my bed) So technically, breakfast in bed! And guess what he made me? A bowl of Honey-Bunches-of-Oats!! Woohoo! (Love that guy)
The kids had all made me things both at school and in their free time at home. I got a portrait of myself that Tyson drew (I'll hafta take a picture) Kyndi made me a necklace and about 6 peices of art and a card. Morrissa made me a card and so did Oaklee and Tate.
Later that day Kyndi was outside and she came in to tell me she got a thorn in her foot and she pulled it out, but it still was hurting. I checked out her foot to find it was swollen and it was no thorn but a bee sting! I told her "That's a bee sting Kyndi" and her reply was "Whoa! and I didn't even cry!" Cute girl.
Looks just like me doesn't it??

No comments: