Monday, May 17, 2010

Looking in the Mirror - What Do I See?

When Dayton was born we thought he looked nothing like Oaklee. In fact, other people often commented that he looked more like my side of the family and Oaklee was identical to Kamron. Now days the roles have reversed somewhat... we have pictures of my granny and pictures of me that look just like Oaklee - and Dayton, he is 100% the spitting image of his dad (even down to his thundering walk, his brute-ness, and his love of sports...) BUT...

Check out these two pictures... if it weren't for the boy colors and girl colors pictured - wouldn't you think they were the same kid??










Crazy right? I located these two pics whilst doing my recent spring cleaning of my scrapbook stuff... They are my favorite baby pictures of the two of them - and they look alike! Crazy!

3 comments:

Kelly and Family said...

Crazy how tiny they are! They grow up fast!

Jonan said...

They really do look alike in these pics! BUT!!! Dayton still looks like Dayton & Oaklee still looks like Oaks! Amazing isn't it?!

Ara said...

They do look very much alike! You have such adorable kids!