Friday, May 14, 2010

I Like it, I Love it, I Want Some More of It

These are some of my proudest projects I've made most recently... (in my new office!!!)

I've made each of my kids a magnet board for their rooms... I think they are so much fun! They get expensive though - so I hafta watch for sales... and then I do a bunch at a time.

This is Oaklee's. Not a good picture - but the purple paint is all shimmery. (I actually did hers a year ago or so...but I still love it)



This is Kimmi's for her birthday. Love it!!



This is the new one I made for the baby. (I almost said her name)



This is Tate's which I just refinished - it used to be in a "Disney Cars" theme - and I was never fond of it... so this is the new improved one - and I love it! (So does he)



...I don't know where the picture of Dayton's board disappeared to - I swear I took a picture of it.. Moe, Kyndi and Tyson have one too, I just didn't get pictures taken...



This is a bow holder I made - and these are all the bows I made.


Perhaps I should be working on all my homework... but my projects are so much more fun!!

2 comments:

Erin Macceo said...

I LOVE these! I want some for my kids toy room. They would be way cuter than the cork board I was going to hang up.

Ara said...

Those are so cute! I love the one you've made for the new baby.