Friday, May 14, 2010

The Name Game

Ever since I was little - I've always loved names - had some weird fascination with them or something... I was always coming up with names I wanted to name my kids... I remember when I was like 13 I wanted to name my kids Anastasia and Fantasia (And Jonathan (my brother) still gives me crap over this...) In highschool I had a list of 16 names I wanted to use - one of which was Tahita Dakota. I'm serious. Another was Kemyr. Ya, good thing I've moved on from there. So if you think my children's names are a little off, just be glad none of them are named Tahiti! Ha ha! For reals. Just know that this new baby's name is different and I love it. I'm so thrilled over it I just wanted blurt it out now - and I almost have a couple times by accident. Chances are by the time this little one comes, I'll have accidentally blurted it at least once!! Hopefully I can keep it under wraps for 12-14 more weeks (wow - is that really all I have left? - Awesome!)


Let it be noted... Morrissa informed me today that she wants to name her kids April and Jasmine. Apparently she is a tad more down to earth on her naming skills than I was at her age...

3 comments:

Sharli said...

Um you told Sam. Don't try to deny it. And I am offended.

Stefanie said...

Hello - first off lady, you tricked me into admitting I told Sam and Um I could quite possibly tell you too, if you could keep it a secret...

Kris said...

I remember when you told me you were naming them Anastasia and Fantasia...so so so so so glad you got over it!!!! Please don't name her Josslyn ;)