Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pants on Da Ground

The ladies at The Mart "convinced" me that I just needed a pair of these pants (Which were currently on clearance for a dollar...) We call them Garbage pants - because they look like they are made of a giant garbage bag!! Seriously!

So I put these on today...First let me just tell you - getting these things over my feet and onto my leg was equivelent of putting a turtleneck on an elephant. For reals. And I am quit certain peeling them off will be just as delightful. Oaklee's first reaction was "mom, I wanna feel those!" Dayton immediatly smacked my bottom. Kamron has yet to see them, that ought to be an exciting experience.
(Oh so shiny! And they make me look like I actually have a bum!)


...One thing I will say...they are mighty comfy. I'm being serious. Everyone rush out and by them for a dollar!!!

And for those who wanna see my pregnant belly...


*After Note: Kamron came home to me wearing my stylish plastic pants and said, "Are you gonna need me to cut those off of you?"*

2 comments:

Ara said...

I've seen those pants at the Wal-Mart by my house and I just think of how uncomfortable they look. I'll take your word for how comfy they are though. :) You do look really cute in them though.

Your pregnant belly is cute too!

Sarah said...

Sexy momma! Wow!! I'm so amazed you not only put them on but took pics so we have evidence of you in them for the future!