Friday, May 14, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

This summer we have a new addition joining our family - and I'm not talking about the baby...
This addition's name is Kimmi. She is Kamron's daughter. She turns 15 this June and she is coming to stay with us for the summer - and maybe permanently after that. She wants to live with us rather than her mom because she is in a bad situation there. We'll see how that all pans out - but for now she will be our oldest child (I'll get pictures updated on the side of my screen and such once she gets here) The kids are all completely thrilled. I'll be honest and say I am overwhelmed. But it is what is best for her so I am thrilled about that. I will keep you updated on all of that while the summer is in progress.
With her moving in, we had to rearrange our bedroom arrangements. We have now put a room in the basement for Tyson and Tate to share (they love it) - we moved Dayton to Oaklee and Kyndi's room, and moved Morrissa into Tate's old room to share it with Kimmi. Now here's where it gets REALLY exciting! This left one whole empty bedroom. (Technically for the new baby) so it has now become my... dun dun dun... scrapbook room!! My craft space. My office. I love it!! I moved all my stuff in there - its a room of relaxation and creativity for me. I love it. I could live in this crowded house for a million more years now all because of this room!! The other awesome thing about this room is that I have also placed Kyndi's "craft desk" in there with me - and as I went through all my craft things and was doing a spring-clean-out of things I no longer want/need, I passed them onto Kyndi - and she is in heaven!! You should see all the creations she's made! She loves loves loves creating new pieces of art!
Here's some boring ol pictures for you all to take a gander at... (Notice how this seems to be a new hangout for all the littles...)



No comments: