Friday, September 24, 2010

Colors of Their World

Oaks favorite colors: white and chocolate.  She loves all things white. She'll choose the white cup for lunch, the white balloon in a bag of many colors, white white white. And then there's chocolate. Anything brown or dark-colored is obviously chocolate. This does not necesarily mean it's edible, only that it's a color in her world. (Must be her grandma's granddaughter)

Any time I am driving aroun with kids in my car (which is every time I drive) there is always a slug-bug game going on.  "Slug bug, yellow!" Or "Slug Bug, red!"  Anytime there is a shout out of slug bugs Dayton immediatly follows up automaticially with "blue one!" It's always blue.   He also very much enjoys informing me of every bus we pass. He'll yell "bus!" And if I don' accknowledge that he'll say "mommy, uh nuh nuh nuh bus!" This means 'mommy I found a bus!'
Dayton: "blue one!"

No comments: