Thursday, September 9, 2010

Poor Girl

Kyndi suffers from something her mother always did as a kid. Nose bleeds. She came into my scrapbook room the other day holding a small tissue to her nose telling me her nose was bleeding. I told her to get into the bathroom and I'd be there in a minute.
Sadly, one thing lead to another and time got away from me far too quickly. By the time I got to the bathroom, Kyndi was gone but blood was everywhere.. counter, floor, cupboards, mirror...oh lovely. Where was Kyndi? "I think she's downstairs" And there she was, in the downstairs bathroom - covered head to toe in blood - seriously, face, arms, neck, clothes, foot and hair... and this bathroom was every bit as decorated as the other. How on earth does this happen?
But don't worry my friends, Oaklee was right there to lend a hand.
What a good little helper.

No comments: