Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gracias!

With many many thanks to my wonderful mother, I got alot accomplished today. My mom did a deep scouring of my kitchen. I am far too ashamed to admit to the total distasterness that is my kitchen. The kids alternate turns on who is in charge of the kitchen - and as most (all?) kids do, they do the least amount of work they can possibly get away with - and I've just haven't done great on following through. So bless my mother's heart, she deep cleaned my kitchen for me.
She also kept my 4 youngest occupied which was most valueable to me. Jersi is a screamer and a crier any time she's not being held, so this has been a huge stress on me. In walks my mother and Jersi was a perfect angel. What?? But grateful for that nonetheless.
Whilst she was occupying my children I was able to get 4, count them 4 loads of laundry done, the whole laundry room cleaned and organized and mopped. My scrapbook room totally cleaned and organized, AND I got to take a shower!!! It was a wonderful day!! And it's always good to visit ith my mom!

No comments: