Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Thief in our Midst

Did I ever post previously about my missing creamie popsicles? How about my missing candy bars? Kamron's missing Licorice? My empty box of crackers? No? Well I have now. All these things have been thieved from our bedroom somehow...
Enter the thief...
Last night at 2 AM my door creaked open and there I spied Oaklee crossing my room to the mini-fridge. She picked up the licorice pack on top, found it empty and proceeded to open the fridge door. "Oaklee, no" She jumped and scampered back out the door... only to return moments later claiming to be "scared of the dark" and can she please sleep on my "sack" (the love sac in my room)
Interesting. Perhaps there have been many nightly treat sneaking visits to my room... Maybe I should put an alarm on my door in the night...
Little Thief!

No comments: