Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You know you're sleep deprived when...

You know you're sleep deprived when...

*One of my kids asked, "What's Dayton gonna be for halloween?" It took me a minute to figure out which kid Dayton was. seriously.

*You check the back seat numerous times to make sure you brought the baby with you

*When you take the clean, dry  laundry out of the dryer,and put it in the washer...add the soap and then go..."Ohhh shoot what did I just do?"

*Having to name each off each of your children as you get plates out for dinner, to make sure you get enough out, cuz you honestly cannot remember how many kids you have... every stinkin night!

*When you get into the shower with your underpants on

*You forget to rinse the conditioner out of your hair in the shower.

*You shampoo your hair 2 or 3 times because you can't remember if you've already done it or not

*You fall asleep folding laundry

*You make a semi-emergency run to the store for something very important - but don't remember what that item was once you get there.

*You hafta make a list to remind you everything you need to get done during the day and then cannot seem to remember where you put it.


*You place your phone on the hood of your car and then drive off and leave it there only to realize 10 minutes later that it's missing! (And then when you realize what happened you retrace your steps back to the park to find it lying in the middle of a busy intersection) (It still works!)

2 comments:

cari said...

Don't ever feel bad about this. I once was so tired that I had to make sure I put the baby in the car, and not on top of the car. I'm not sure why I had to check this, because I am short and can't put the carseat on top of the car, but I still had to check. I also once got home, took off my glasses, got out of the car, got the baby out, locked the door and then realized I couldn't see and had to unlock the car to get my glasses again. We are just crazy! hehehe

Ara said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry Stef. I wish I lived closer to you so I could help you out.