Sunday, September 5, 2010

Red & Blue

Look at what I have:
Those my friends are tickets to 3 of the 6 BYU home games. One of which was this past week. BYU vs Washington. It was fantastic! I of course too Kamron to the game - although he votes for anyone who is playing BYU. We also brought Tyson and his cousin Daniel to the game. Look who else was there...
Yep, Jersi came too - but wasn't allowed to wear BYU colors... I really wanted to buy her this outfit which I found at Wal*mart a few days ago..
But I'm pretty certain Kamron would be none too pleased.Although - somehow Kamron wore blue to the game - I think it was on accident.
Jersi did really well at the game - I actually was quite impressed. Here's Jersi watching her dad with some serious intensity
Now I do have a confession to make. I woke up that morning and purposely wore Red. What?!? Yep. Worry not, it was not for a change of view in my college football teams.. It was because Tyson had a game (and Spanish Fork is red). They played the Salem Skyhawks and won 24 to 8 - woohoo!!!
I do hafta mention - there was a time in the game that Tyson ran right over and got an excellent tackle - on a player that didn't have the ball. I think it was Kamron's favorite play of the game. Tyson said it was because his coach didn't want that player getting anymore yardage for the team so he instructed Tyson to "Take him down" Tyson took it literally. His coach later said , "Not like that" Hilarious!

No comments: