Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lip Sync

I have a family of little singers. All but Tyson sing along to the radio - but Kyndi and Oaklee do it the most - or so I thought. Kamron recently pointed out to me that Dayton lip syncs like crazy to every song that comes on. He was right. Dayton moves his mouth in random patterns through every single song as if he is singing along - whether anyone else really is singing along or not. I love it! And he's generally doing this while bopping his head around to the beat.
Oaklee is a big time singer - she can often be spotted with my Wii microphone singing whatever song she can come up with (real or made up on the spot) at the top of her lungs. 
One of my favorite songs on the radio is Taylor Swift's You Belong to Me for the simple reason that Oaklee will sing it word for word completely on key. Seriously. I also very much enjoy the part of the song that says "like I do" because than Dayton chimes in with "I do!" at the top of his lungs completely off key. I love that I have such singers in my house... wonder where they get that from..

No comments: