Sunday, September 5, 2010

Park Part Dos

Again at the park. I'm certain we'll be at the park many times - I'll try not to take so many pictures all the time. This time we had Tate with us too (And Kamron!) (The oldest kids were all gone elsewhere) So here is the fun we had:


Kam hanging out with the kiddos and the steps they decided were far too fun to pass up.

I love the way this Lil Dude runs!
Oaks and Kyndi Tate and Oaks Runnin' again And again...
Tate
Bean and Muffin
Tona
He's so stinkin cute I cannot resist taking pictures of him!
I swear, this kid never stops running
Oaks and Tona doing some elephant crawl of sorts...
There were numerous times Dayton took a drink from the fountains - no matter how low or high they currently were. I one time even caught him licking at one that was barely bubbling above ground. Sadly, no pictures of said events.

No comments: