Monday, October 27, 2008

I must be crazy

So...the title tells it all. And by the time you are done reading this post you will undoubtingly agree with that statement.
You all know I have 6 kids. 3 of them go to school during the days and then I am left with three kids who are three and younger. I do have some things down to a science though. I feed all three of them at 11. They play for a bit and then all three of the little ones take a nap at 1:00. This gives me good nap time, or good reading time, or good get-the-laundry-done time. (As I cannot do this with Oaklee awake because she's a little too helpful if you know what I mean...) We've fallen into a routine since the school year started, and most days I survive without even pulling one hair out.
Until today. BY the end of today I may be bald. I did this crazy thing and posted an ad on KSL to babysit kids in my home during the days. I had a taker. And today I have 5 kids under 4. Yikes!! I watch a 4 year old and a 9 month old... So the ages now are: 4, 3, 1, 9 months, and 3 months. (and the 4 year old doesn't take naps) I was half tempted to keep the older kids home from school just to help out. I have these extra kids from 6 AM to 4 PM everyday. That means when all my kids are home, I now have 8 children in my home. ...and keep in mind, Kamron is still living in Park City. Yep, I'm crazy. And if not, I definitely will be by the end of the day.

3 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

Seiously, get out now! That is way too much! And I like your hair-I don't want it gone!

Rachel Banks said...

Stefanie, I have "tagged" you. Check out my blog to get the specifics. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

you are freaking crazy!!!! Is it really worth it? But I bet your great at handling the crazyness of it all!