Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Posessed!


So I previously told you of the case of the vibrating house, well it has progessed to the case of the posessed toilet...

I got in the shower this morning and the floor began to vibrate, I quickly stepped out and flushed the toilet so the vibrations would stop. The toilet flushed all the way then rapidly filled to the brim with water and then flushed itself again and filled to the brim etc etc - it did this 3 times while I stood there watching. What on earth?!?! It wasn't like a normal toilet that sometimes runs or anything it was full out flushing itself!! I think I will cease the use of that toilet until I get the problem fixed. How am I going to fix this problem you ask? Simple. Buy a new toilet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I guess weird stuff happens in October...possessed toilet and everything. Lol. Hopefully buying a new toilet will solve everything.