Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm such a good mom...

The kids were all playing on the trampoline in the backyard... all of them but the two babies. Oaklee was sitting in the kitchen watching out the sliding glass door and periodically knocking to get the dogs' attention. I decided to open the door a few inches to allow some cool air in the house. Oaklee starts reaching her hand out to touch the dogs. Berklie (the puppy) would lick her hand and she'd squeal and pull her hand back only to stick it out there again a few seconds later. This process went on for a while. Suddenly she started squealing louder. I look over to find the cause and see that she now has her face pushed to the crack and Berklie is licking her face causing her to squeal. Cute (but a little gross) I am debating pulling her away from the door to prevent the spread of dog germs all over her face and then it happens, Oaklee's tongue pops out and licks the dogs face. Now what do I do? Pull her back or grab the camera??? Eh, a little dog breath never killed anyone.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is ADORABLE!!! I don't know what else to say except that it is adorable!