Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Magnadoodle


Who invented the magnadoodle? He deserves an award. Some days I run a lot of errands. This means packing up the three youngest and taking them with me. Kyndi keeps her little Magnadoodle in the car. It’s a fabulous form of entertainment for a preschooler. This is how it usually goes, she draws a picture and then holds it up for me to look at in the rearview mirror, and then I guess what the picture is. She usually draws pictures of various fruit, so I usually guess those first. I generally get three guesses and then she finally tells me and acts all exasperated because I didn’t figure it out. (Sometimes she acts more like gosh mom how dumb are you?) If its not fruit it usually is something to do with Halloween or else something related to things she has done that day… Today was different. Today she drew animals. Today she drew a llama with a sleeping bag, and then a rhinoceros with a necklace. If she had allowed me one more try, those definitely would have been my next guess.














The picture at the top is the rhino with a necklace.

These three are: a birthday cake (cuz it's Sharli's birthday) and then me with a mustache (how flattering) Then of course Oaklee needed a turn.

1 comment:

Rachel Banks said...

She is so big. I can't believe how quickly they grow! She is sure a cutie.