Sunday, October 12, 2008

The month that Kamron went away...

I used to have a different blog site - and this blog is from there...

So for those of you who care or want to know… Kamron is gone for the month on a mandatory-stay-at-the-jobsite trip. He’s been plumbing some huge ol’ buildings up in Park City and they decided last friday that the crew will now be working 12 hour days and they’ll have to stay up there monday - friday for the next 4 weeks. My reaction: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Hello! Do they not realize that not only do I have six kids to take care of - but two of them are babies???? And when and how exactly did they expect me to go to work?? And biggest of all - are they wanting me to lose my sanity here with no adults and 6 kids all by myself?!?!?!
So it started yesterday and so far we are still alive - although Tyson did get into a tad bit of trouble yesterday for not eating his dinner which made him quite mad at me. That was resolved quickly however by a simple rib-counting session.
Also, the dog got ahold of Kyndi’s shoe (this is especially bad seeing how its a rarity to even be able to find any of her shoes…), Oaklee spilled water all over the floor and then proceeded to slip in it, land flat on her back, look up at me and laugh; Morrissa and Tate walked home from school successfully - no repeats of the first day of school when they got lost and took well over an hour to get home when we only live 3 blocks away; Tate has found a new ‘cute girl’ at school - he told me her name but I crossed my heart - hope to die- stick a needle in my eye, that I wouldn’t reveal her name to anyone; and Dayton cried some pooped some and slept some.
We are now halfway through day two of Kamron stuck in Park City (which by the way, instead of renting them hotel rooms to stay in, their company rented a house for the month that only has 8 beds and 13 men on the crew… figure that one out!!) We seem to be surviving yet again. Tyson will be home in the next 15 minutes, so it is now time that I disctontinue my current post and get to figuring out an afterschool snack which they will all soon be hollering for.

No comments: